FARO, Manchester Metrology, Optimax, Aberlink, Heidenhain and Alicona have joined together to provide you with the Metrology networking event of the Midlands, held at Manufacturing Technology Centre – Coventry.
Here you will find out how you can enable faster, more accurate, compelling and useable 3D documentation for your industry.
This is a great networking event where you can speak with our experts directly and find out how we can help improve your quality throughout the production process.
Don’t forget to also bring your parts in for us to probe, scan and create full measurement reports directly on the day.
Construction BIM CIM
Public Safety and Forensics
We create unique value and support operational excellence for our customers by:
- Enabling faster, more accurate, compelling and useable 3D documentation
- Accelerating execution timelines
- Minimizing in field 3D documentation and measurement times
- Shrinking margin impacting scrap and rework costs
- Reducing development risk
- Automated non contact measurement solutions in micron and nanometer range
- Force and materials testing equipment from hand held gauges to 50,000N systems
- Optical form, roughness and surface characterisation with advanced 3D analysis systems
- Measurement of highly complex geometries
- Shop floor and repetitive measurement machines for fast component throughput in quality control and manufacturing processes
- Live on site demonstrations
- Network with fellow Metrology experts
- Bring your parts for us to probe, scan and create full measurement reports on the day
- Find out about how the NEW Products on the market can improve your inspection quality
- Exchange ideas and learn from our technical experts
- Direct access to FARO, Manchester Metrology, Optimax, Aberlink, Heidenhain and Alicona representatives
- Discuss your applications and find out how we can help with bespoke measurement solutions
Throughout the day there will be short presentations to show:
- The benefits of offline CMM programming
- Surface finish measurement on additive surface
- Optical Metrology – the advantages
- FARO Technology solutions for the Manufacturing Industry
- Onsite/ Off-site inspection services- hiring of portable metrology equipment- training on all metrology software
Where: Manufacturing Technology Centre – Coventry
When: 5th September 2018
Time: 10.30am – 3.00pm